AS SEEN IN...
Southern Bride & Groom ~Munaluchi Bride ~100 Layer Cake ~Every Last Detail
Carats and Cake ~ Southern Weddings ~ The Knot ~Weddings Magazine~Southern Bride Magazine~ Love Inc.~Her Bride His Groom
So, you're getting married...
Since 1982, we have been sharing our scratch-made Southern style wedding cakes and cutting-edge designs with people all around the world. If practice makes perfect, we've had more than 30 years to perfect our style! Your wedding desserts should be as special as you are.
Design is important, and so is quality. Did you know that most bakeries do not bake from scratch and simply pour your desserts from bags with hard-to-pronounce words in the ingredients list? Your wedding day desserts should be naturally beautiful inside and out--like you! We invite you to join us for a complimentary tasting and enjoy the wholesomeness that is Edible Art Bakery & Dessert Cafe.
Many couples wish to know our pricing before scheduling a consultation. Remember that we offer a wide selection of pies and bite-size goodies if you are considering a dessert bar! Wedding cake pricing is as follows: simple buttercream covered cakes start at $5.50 per serving; simple fondant covered cakes start at $6.50 per serving.
Here are a few helpful tips
from our wedding consultants:
- We can accommodate up to three people at a tasting.
- A wedding consultation takes approximately one hour.
- Bring with you any pictures or ideas you might have seen that you like, as well as color samples or fabric swatches you may want to incorporate.
- Browse our galleries, Pinterest, and other wedding style blogs/sites for design inspiration before you visit.
Ideas to think about:
- What shape cake most appeals to you?
- Are you interested in serving small desserts? A dessert buffet?
- How many tiers do you envision your cake having?
- Do you want to incorporate color in your design? If so, what color(s)?
- What is your style? Classic and simple? Contemporary and clean? Glamorous and ornate?
- Do you prefer live flowers or sugar flowers?
Please join us for a complimentary tasting with your personal Edible Art wedding consultant. Scratch made samples will be served and dreams will be created.